- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is offering a free trial event from February 8-12, allowing players to experience the game’s action-packed multiplayer content.
- The free trial includes nine multiplayer maps, five game modes, and full access to the popular Modern Warfare Zombies mode.
- Season 2 introduces exciting gameplay changes, new maps, weapons, and a crossover with AMC’s The Walking Dead, aiming to generate more excitement among players and improve the game’s overall perception.
Exciting news is coming for Call of Duty fans as Activision plans to implement a free trial for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 starting on February 8. The free trial will give interested gamers a chance to experience Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3’s hottest multiplayer content.
The long-awaited Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 kicked off today and has added some very interesting gameplay changes to the popular first-person shooter, such as a reworked Idle Sway system. Other than that, Season 2 brings in a plethora of new maps, modes, weapons, and even an additional perk called Ninja Vest. MW3 also features a crossover with AMC’s The Walking Dead, introducing some iconic characters from the show such as Michonne and Rick Grimes in the form of new operators. In order to further promote MW3’s newest season, Activision will be hosting a free trial event to hopefully generate more excitement among players.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Players Want Changes Made to One Powerful Piece of Gear
Some players of competitive multiplayer in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 are demanding that a certain piece of gear be changed to improve balance.
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3’s free trial event will be available from February 8 until February 12, and will provide interested players with ample time to engage in MW3’s fast-paced multiplayer action. Nine multiplayer maps will be available for gamers to test out during that period across five game modes: Team Deathmatch, Hardpoint, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Team Gun Game. Stash House, the new 6v6 map introduced in Season 2, which features a deluxe residence with many interesting rooms and locations, will also be available to play.
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3’s Free Trial Features
- Nine Multiplayer Maps – Highrise, Rust, Meat, Shipment, Stash House, Terminal, Rio, Karachi, Scrapyard
- Five Multiplayer Modes – Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint, Kill Confirmed, Team Gun Game
- Full Access to the Modern Warfare Zombies mode
Besides all that, MW3’s free trial will also grant Call of Duty enthusiasts access to the renowned Modern Warfare Zombies mode. The Zombies mode features an engaging open-world experience complete with compelling story missions and gripping cutscenes. With a server limit of 24 players and a total of six players in one squad, the PVE-focused Mode has quickly become a fan-favorite among many.
Unfortunately, at the time of its release, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 was considered by many to be the worst entry in the Call of Duty franchise. Players and critics alike were frustrated with the disappointing storyline and length of the campaign as well as with the multiplayer skill-based matchmaking system that infuriates many casual players. Season 2 and the introduction of the free trial period present an opportunity for the game to reshape player perceptions and garner a more positive response.
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)
Released in November of 2023, Activision’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023) continues Captain Price’s story from the 2019 and 2022 games.
- November 10, 2023
- First-Person Shooter