In a very pleasant surprise for all Honkai: Star Rail fans across the world, everyone can gain Dr. Ratio for free as long as they enter the game within the designated time. Typically, when a character is free, players will be concerned about the unit’s strength as it’s common for free characters to be weaker than the premium ones.
Fortunately, this Imaginary Hunt unit is not at all weak. Instead, Dr. Ratio is a powerful single-target character that can constantly keep attacking the same target, living up to the true purpose of a Hunt unit in Honkai: Star Rail. Of course, to be able to do so, you have to properly build Dr. Ratio in Honkai: Star Rail.
Honkai: Star Rail – The Best Ruan Mei Light Cone
Ruan Mei can make her Honkai: Star Rail team excellent at depleting Toughness, but her best Light Cone can make a massive difference.
Best Dr. Ratio Build In Honkai: Star Rail
Best Dr. Ratio Relics In Honkai: Star Rail
As an Imaginary unit in Honkai: Star Rail, Dr. Ratio can benefit from the 4pc of Wastelander of Banditry Desert, which gives him 10% Imaginary DMG, a very useful 10% Crit Rate if he attacks a debuffed enemy, and an extra 20% Crit DMG if Dr. Ratio hits an imprisoned opponent. This set is only rivaled by combining 2pc of The Ashblazing Grand Duke + 2pc of Wastelander of Banditry Desert since they easily grant Dr. Ratio 10% Imaginary DMG and 20% Follow-up attack DMG without any requirements. Dr. Ratio won’t always be hitting enemies with Imaginary weakness, so it’s better to go safe and combine the Ashblazing and Wastelander Relic sets unless players plan to put Welt alongside Dr. Ratio.
Dr. Ratio greatly benefits from attacking debuffed enemies, which makes 4pc of Prisoner in Deep Confinement an amazing option for him in certain situations. If you pair him with Nihility units that spam DoTs on enemies, this Relic set will allow Dr. Ratio to ignore up to 18% of enemies’ DEF.
As for Planar Ornaments, without a doubt, 2pc of Inert Salsotto are the best Relics for Dr. Ratio in Honkai: Star Rail since it buffs his Crit Rate, Ultimate, and follow-up attacks, and that’s where all his damage comes from. You can also opt for 2pc of Space Sealing Station, which is a standard pick to maximize his ATK%. Finally, if you plan to build a speedy Dr. Ratio, 2pc of Firmament Frontline: Glamoth could be a decent option for him.
Best Dr. Ratio Light Cones In Honkai: Star Rail
- Baptism of Pure Thought: Baptism of Pure Thought is surely Dr. Ratio’s best-in-slot weapon in Honkai: Star Rail since it will be featured alongside his banner.
- Worrisome, Blissful: Topaz and Numby have the best Light Cone any Hunt user that depends on follow-up attacks can ask for. It buffs Dr. Ratio’s Crit Rate, follow-up attacks, and debuffs enemies, which is exactly what he needs.
- S5 Swordplay: Can continuously keep buffing Dr. Ratio’s ongoing attacks on the same target up to five times. When using Dr. Ratio’s Skill and Ultimate, he can attack the same target up to five times in one rotation, making Swordplay a great Light Cone for Dr. Ratio.
- Sleep Like the Dead: Doesn’t have what other Hunt Light Cones have to offer, but the high 5-star Stats and the extra 30% Crit DMG from the passive are enough to make Dr. Ratio a hard hitter.
- In the Night: While it doesn’t add any extra damage to his follow-up attacks, In the Night Light Cone can still benefit Dr. Ratio by giving him a whopping 18% Crit Rate and a decent chunk of extra damage to his Skill and Ultimate.
Dr. Ratio Trace Priority In Honkai: Star Rail
Dr. Ratio heavily depends on his follow-up attacks triggered by his Talent. However, he still needs his Skill and Ultimate to synergize together in his kit. Here is Dr. Ratio’s Trace Priority in Honkai: Star Rail:
- Basic ATK can be left at level one