A Child’s Dream is an area in Penacony that has three Dream Ticker puzzles in Honkai: Star Rail.
The land of dreams is Penacony’s main attraction in Honkai: Star Rail. It’s said that The Family have plenty of Dreamweavers to alter the space to make a paradise worth sleeping forever. However, those unfortunate enough will soon have to wake up from this sweet dream and fall into a nightmare instead. Unlike areas such as Golden Hour and Dream’s Edge in Honkai: Star Rail, A Child’s Dream area bears a far darker atmosphere.
In A Child’s Dream area of Penacony, Trailblazers can find and fix three Dream Ticker puzzles. The Clock statue isn’t hidden and can be accessed easily, but the riddle might be too confusing for some. If players are struggling with solving A Child’s Dream Dream Ticker puzzle in Honkai: Star Rail, then they can refer to this guide for the solutions.
All Active Honkai: Star Rail Redeem Codes (February 2024)
Stellar Jades is a crucial currency in Honkai: Star Rail as players need them to get new characters in the game.
A Child’s Dream Dream Ticker Puzzle In Honkai: Star Rail
The first Dream Ticker puzzle in A Child’s Dream area in Penacony is one of the two 3D Dreamwalking room. Simply head to the right hallway and activate the Dream Ticker to start the puzzle. The solution to this riddle is as follows:
- Move the right-most yellow platform towards Clockie. This will open the space for the other block to reach the gear.
- Move the yellow block towards the gear, then adjust the mirror so that the road reaches the gear’s black floor.
- Shift the platform that was moved in step one so that it goes back to where it was.
- Push the yellow block that’s the nearest to Clockie so that it gets even nearer.
- Finally, move the right-most yellow platform to connect the two other blocks.
- After the first gear is obtained, simply move back the block on step one.
The second Dream Ticker puzzle in Honkai: Star Rail A Child’s Dream area is hidden in a secret room, which can be accessed via the 3D Dreamwalking space under it. Players can reach this area by following the route to get the nearby A Child’s Dream chest in Honkai: Star Rail.
The solution to this puzzle is really simple. You only have to follow these steps:
- Move the yellow block down.
- Rotate the blue block so that it creates a road for Clockie.
- After getting the first gear, move the mirror so that the black platforms are connected.
- Rotate the blue block once.
The final Dream Ticker puzzle in A Child’s Dream area is located west of the upper Space Anchor. Players would visit this place in the Through A Glass Darkly Trailblaze Mission. To complete this riddle, first, move both orange platforms to reach the first gear.
Afterward, you must:
- Rotate the orange block that’s the nearest to Clockie.
- Shift the yellow platform towards Clockie.
- Move the mirror so that it creates a road to the second gear. You might have to move the mirror slowly to make sure the reflection fits perfectly.
- After getting the second gear, simply move the orange block that’s the furthest from Clockie.